Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life gets a little complicated sometimes.

Sorry I haven't posted a new blog in awhile. My desktop computer died and I have been having a time of figuring out my laptop.  I loved my XP computer and miss it something fierce. So getting used to my Windows 7 laptop has been hard. My router needed updating and its been a bit to much for me. I had scanned these pix before the computer went belly up so I had them in my emails. I need to figure out how to put my pix on my laptop so I can blog them. I need to figure out how to use the wireless printer/scanner with the laptop.  We also have been busy cleaning up tons of leaves and raising our now Six week old chicks. They are doing fine and getting big. We had put our first batch of chickens out at six weeks but we are having to figure out how to put the little girls in with the big ones. I have been putting  them out in the yard in the cage and letting the big girls check them out. Lexy tried to peck one. groan. so its going to be a little longer till we figure this all out. Also we cant let the little girls out in the yard because of the Hawk so they have to be bigger. What was I thinking??? arrgh.






Anyway I will figure it all out eventually.I have only me to figure it all out.
I am taking photos of the chicks as they grow and will post some as soon as I can figure things out.
Con is going to be going in this week to see about having Cataract surgery. So I am a little nervous about that. 
I shall return as soon as I figure things out.

13 comments:

  1. And soon all the newness of the laptop will become second nature.
    I'm anxious to see how much the little ones have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on those chicks , I'm ready for the big parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope Con has a smooth sailing with his eye surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed the chicks growing pictures. Hope that laptop is figured out soon. Good luck to Con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love these pictures of the trees in your garden. Stunning colours. I guess you will have to wait for the chicks to become bigger before letting them out, but they do say about a 'Pecking Order' - guess you have witnessed that already :)
    Wishing Con all the very best for his operation, be a good thing out of the way before Christmas won't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! What a great tree...it is huge! Love the colors. I wish the colorful leaves would last a bit longer. I've been going out searching for trees with color but they are getting harder and harder to find.

    Hope the little chicks don't get picked on....bullying isn't nice! lol

    Hope Con's surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps your guest sheep owners could help out with the laptop? Or Craigs List..put an ad for free help.
    What kind of a laptop is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking things one at a time. I will figure it all out in time. am taking a mini break at the moment. but did post a video on my chicks with my iPad.

      Delete
  8. ...my pooter died a couple of years ago, I'm waiting till we move back to the uk to get a new one, so have to plod away on hubbies laptop, but it's not the same. Just got back after two months away, couldn't access my blogspot, so am a bit behind. Anyways, lovely leaves, looking forward to the chook pics, and good luck with the cataracts :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Kat. I did miss you. I really miss my desktop as it was always on. so now I find myself not getting on the computer much. hmmm is that good or bad. I posted a video I took with my iPad today. at least to show how they are growing. Thanks..Cataract surgery will be in December its looking like. He has TWO of them.

      Delete
  9. Hi Cris - I've been out of blogland for ever it seems, So much going on at the moment, there aren't enough hours in a day. Hope you get the computer situation fixed soon...there's nothing worse.

    The leaves never seem to end ... mountains of them!

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, Thanks for visiting...No there aren't enough hours in a day. I am kind of taking a mini break from blogging right now. It takes awhile to get used to something new, but I will get there. I always do. And I am enjoying my chicks while I can. And check out my latest blog post. You can see con is still raking leaves. We will till December.

      Delete